How to make perfect Panels on your circular knitting machine
Unlock Your Creativity with Circular Knitting Machine Panel Course!
Are you ready to dive into the world of textile artistry and create stunning knitwear with precision and efficiency? If you’re passionate about knitting and eager to take your skills to the next level, our Circular Knitting Machine Panel Course is tailor-made for you!
I made this course for you that tried everything, but still can’t understand how a panel works or how to make perfect edges on your panels.
When I first purchase my circular knitting machine, panels were hard for me too, but I didn’t gave up until I got it right, and now I’m sharing with you my most important Tips and Tricks so you go through your learning curve much faster then I did!
And believe me, when you learn the right way you will never drop a single stitch again and will be able to make all that beautiful sweaters and tank tops you are dreaming to make.
So in this course you will learn everything you need to make a sweater with panels and tubes that you can finish in only a few hours and sell at markets like if it was a handmade knitted piece.
You will also be able to make single layer pieces which are much more economic in yarn. With this techniques I’m going to share, you can make single layer throws, jackets, dresses, and anything you can imagine.
Make sure to have a look at my patterns for more inspiration, they all have video tutorials included!
Machine Setup and Operation: Gain hands-on experience in setting up and operating your circular knitting machine, including yarn selection, tension adjustments, and troubleshooting common issues.
Explore Versatile Techniques: Whether you’re a knitting novice or an experienced hobbyist, this course is designed to cater to all skill levels. From the basics of circular knitting machine operation to advanced techniques, I’ll guide you every step of the way.
Resourceful Materials: As a participant, you’ll receive detailed video tutorials, pattern templates, and troubleshooting guides. These materials will be your go-to references as you continue to refine your circular knitting skills.
Online Convenience: This course is delivered online, so you can learn from the comfort of your own home, at your own pace. No need to worry about commuting or fixed schedules – you’re in control of your learning journey.
Make sure to leave a Review after finishing your course and also share it with friends that need to learn 🙂
What You'll Learn?
- How to setup your machine to work with panels
- How to make perfect edges
- How to avoid dropping stitches
- How to stop panels from curling 2 ways
- How to join panels together to make wider pieces
- How to make a sweater with everything you learned
- Beginners wanting to learn how to use a circular knitting machine
- Individuals seeking a creative outlet and a new hobby
- Knitting enthusiasts eager to expand their repertoire
- Aspiring designers looking to incorporate machine-knitting into their creations
- Crafters interested in efficient production of knitwear
- This course is for absolute beginners that want to learn how to master panels without dropping stitches using a circular knitting machine!
- Circular Knitting Machine (46 or 48 pin) of any brand
- Circular knitting needles (4.5 to 5.5 mm)
- 8 PLY acrylic or wool yarn
- Darning needle
- Tapestry needle (metal and plastic)
- Double sided tape or velcro tape
- Crochet hook size 3 to 4mm
- Plastic markers
- Video Tutorials
- PDF file with course contents and images
- Free PDF pattern for your first Sweater
Learn how to make Circular Knitting Machine Panels
Setting up the machine for panel work00:03:24
Casting on Stitches and making first row00:16:13
Casting off stitches00:21:44
Working with waste yarn00:10:13
Finishing panel with crochet to avoid curling00:09:52
Finishing panel with knitting to avoid curling00:11:28
Seaming the panels00:25:30
Fixing Tension problems and dropped stitches00:11:36
Making your first sweater00:36:02
- Duration 01:55:00
- Lessons 10
- Language english
- Skill Beginner
- Available Seats 99
- Last Update September 22, 2023